|When:||Thursday, May 11, 2017 12:30pm|
|Where:||PNE Garden Auditorium, Vancouver BC|
|What:||CircusWest CirKids Performance|
CircusWest proudly announces its newest theatrical circus production entitled 'NEVERLAND.'
Journey to the top of NeverPeak Mountain where you can see beyond belief! Audiences will be astounded by our newest production featuring dynamic circus aerials and acrobatics, set in a lush multimedia environment showcasing B.C.'s top young circus talent.
CircusWest takes you on a magical adventure to the land where mermaid, pirates, and pixies reside, found in the minds of children and those that refuse to grow up! It is not only the origin story of Peter Pan but also an ode to the mystical place that resides in all of us.
Come take flight and join CircusWest for, 'NEVERLAND' May 11th-14th at the PNE Garden Auditorium.
• Limited wheelchair seating available (2 each performance). Please call 604-252-3679 to reserve your spot.
• For ages 4 and up. Not appropriate for babies or toddlers.
• Show length is approximately 90 minutes plus a 20 minute intermission. Please note there is no intermission on the Thursday and Friday matinees.
• Doors open half an hour before the start of the show. General Admission seating.
• No food or drinks are allowed in the auditorium
• No flash photography or filming of the performance allowed
• No Refunds. Exchanges are available to a different show date for a onetime fee of $5.00 if tickets are still available. Please call 604-241 7292 ext 3.
• Please note there are 2 sets of stairs to reach the seating area.
School group sales can be purchased above. The total ticket cost including fees will be $11.00. A School group refers to a (government) recognized public school, preschool, private school, independent school, college, technical school, university, or other such accredited institution that acts like a school and refers to itself as one. Minimum quantity allowed is 10 tickets. No refunds for non attendees or exchanges under any circumstances. All tickets must be purchased in advance by credit card only. For more details about the show and school group information, please call CircusWest at 604 252-3679. For assistance with school or group bookings of 10 or more, please call 604 241 7292 ext 3.